Wednesday 4 May 2011

Blitzkrieg!

Well, not really. Just a photo blitz! My focus on cycling has been upped by the recent spell of good weather (fair weather cyclist I hear you say). I haven't been blogging my rides as I promised myself I would. The  photos' below are just some of the rides I've done in the last month. Monthly mileage total (including today) is 715 miles for both road and mtb.
Coffee in Buxton
Good Friday Track meet at the Velodrome
Stay close to me
I'm bigger in real life
Danger Panda
David and his broken elbow following a crash
Llandegla 
New sexiness
Cheshire lanes
Danger Panda
Best cafe in Hayfield (only)
Welcome to Derbyshire.


David looking bored
Jon messing around with a weird electric bike
I am not a number, I am a FREE MAN!

2 comments:

  1. Fair weath... oh.

    No potato alley jokes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Sorry. I thought I would spare you the embarrassment. You, Steve and Hill that is!

    ReplyDelete