Wednesday 29 December 2010

Blog Post Number 1

Welcome to my blog. This page is intended as a diary of my cycling for 2011.

I hope that by blogging my rides I will be more consistent in my approach to riding. 2010 was a landmark year for me cycling wise. Going from Mountain Biking once every couple of weeks to road riding 4 days per week as well as Mountain Biking at the weekend. I saw my fitness increase and my weight drop. However, the cold, dark, dank winter months have seen my efforts dissipate as procrastination and excuses not to ride have crept in.

Whilst my wife is happier that she sees more of me, I will have a more measured approach to riding this year. I aim to ride 180 days in 2011 and hit 6000 miles for the year.


Anyway. First post done. Riding starts in the New Year.

Roll On 2011.

Andy

2 comments:

  1. Can you not get one of those spanky graffics like epo-holic had in his sig on bike radar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found them I just can't figure out how to get it on the site. www.thetickerfactory.com

    ReplyDelete