Friday 31 December 2010

Cheating?

I finished work early today with it being New Years Eve and all. I hadn't slung my leg over a cross bar for about 3 weeks. The last time being a very gentle ride up Rivington with my neighbour Dave.

I haven't really been 'feeling it' recently, a mixture of the weather and a severe case of can't be arsed haven't helped. Anyway, I thought I seize the opportunity of it not being perishing cold and pop out on my new winter road bike. Did a relatively short 15.7 miles in 59 minutes which averages out at about 16mph so about 2 mph down on my average ride stats before the lull. It was great to be out though. I think I've been missing the endorphins!

Posting on my blog on New Years Eve is quite sad so I'll get back to waiting for the family to come round.

Have a Great New Year (to anyone that reads my blog)!

Andy

2 comments:

  1. I like the backdrop.

    Fancy a ride on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday could be good. I'll give you a call later.

    ReplyDelete